THE COLLECTIVE LINKS HERE





ANTENTION LOVES TRASHBAGS
posted by THE COLLECTIVE | EXCLUSIVE!

INTERVIEW + PODCAST, EXCLUSIVE TO TRASHBAGS COLLECTIVE

Breaking the Barrier Between Google Translator from English To Russian, We finally get DJ ANTENTION first ever interview exclusive to Trashbags, And Super excited are we!.

Tell us abit about yourself, and some facts of DJ ANTENTION
A:Hey Trashbags, and friends, My name is Alex i'm 23 years old and from Russia.

Your Equipment of choice for Producing music?
A:For me, producing i use Cubase and for my live element Ableton is my weapon of choice.

What has been your most memorable show you have played, and why?
A:There was an open house-party of a friend, there would have been easily 300 people, it was a big house, then whilst i was playing, i said to a friend "listen to this track" i hit play, and then all of a sudden, the crowd started to dance and jump to this tune "go!", it was an amazing feeling, This track has just been released and heavily played across the world.

In Australia, especially the Trashbags Crew have really come into supporting DJ ANTENTION, how has this happened?
A:This is an interesting and incredible cool story, As usual i check my mail from friends, or promotional message, and a new name was in my inbox, It was Diego from Trashbags, asked me if Trashbags could work together with me as "DJ Antention" and i said "of course!" - This was great news for me, as i was looking for a way for my production to hit a new level, and having the support as the likes of "Australia's Trashbags crew" is always a great way for exposure and they support artists like a team.
Is there a possibility we will be seeing you in Australia any time soon?
A:Definitely soon, i cannot say what the date is, but there is talk of an upcoming tour for Australia, it's a dream come true, to play my new music in a foreign country such as Australia.

Russia is well known for Home of the Proxy, with his big basslines, The Australian Fans have taken a big liking for DJ ANTENTION, do you think the best from you is yet to come?
A:The Proxy is a really cool Musician, I like everything he writes, i am very pleased that Australia have really enjoyed my music, the best from me is yet to come.

We see you have some new Releases coming out on some cool labels, Anything in the pipeline with more releases later this year?
A:I have a great release coming out this Spring!, It all began in April with the release of Jump! single, which had some excellent remixes from friends of mine. Just recently released a full-lenght EP Go! to Mantrasher Label with some great remises, also doing a release/compilation on a sub-label Coco machine, which is also looking great. I have 1 final release out, which i am really looking forward to, its an EP for a Russian label, thats about the only information i can give for now :)

Your Production of Music is so heavy, did you think it would get the response and attention it has gotten globally so far?
A:Not at all, its quite overwhelming, when i produce music i put 100% effort into my music, i write alot of positive Substance when creating music, So all the hard work that i have put into my production is finally coming together and getting recognition across the world. When i do play shows, i like to add all my new sounds, productions, and also not forgetting my favourite tracks also.

Thank you for your time DJ ANTENTION, we send our Love from Australia, Trashbags.
A:Thank you Australia, Love from Russia, and hopefully see you later 2010


Antention Loves Trashbags (30 Min mix) [right click save link as;]

Tracklisting
1.Attacking!
2.Goo!
3.Poison
4.Where is my Bagage?
5.We are Brooklyn
6.Gett
7.Movin Volatiles